Holy camole, has it really been almost 2 years since I quit writing here regularly? Dude. Let's see, in that 2 years, I've:
- Finished half of an MBA (yay?)
- Married J (yay!)
- Got laid off a week before I got married (bastidges!)
- Started my own business (Sorted)
- Got diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS--don't worry, I'm fine)
- Adopted an adorable Wirehaired Dachshund puppy (oh, and there will be pictures, people)
- Started looking for another job (yay?)
And amid all that, I kinda missed blogging. Specifically, blogging about the little things in life that can make such a difference, like pet costumery, guilty pleasure TV and the weird things we humans do.
Now, I'm not making any promises about the frequency of the blogging, but it'll probably be semi-regular until I find a job (and even then, who knows?). I will say that I won't be doing the exhaustive pic- and video-heavy recaps of show episodes, 'cause that shit is WORK.
But I did want to let you know that I missed blogging, and missed you, so if you're willing to have me in your feeds, I'd love to light this candle all over again.